My parents prepared this recipe a couple of months ago and am just getting to post this recipe. The recipe is quick to prepare and can serve some really hungry bellies fast.
Ground Chicken – 1/2 pound
Cooking Onions – 1 medium sized
Tomato paste – 1 small can
Potatoes – 1 medium potato (Peel the skin and boil till soft)
Salt – 1/2 tspn
Flour – 1/2 cup
Bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
Oregano – 1/2 tspn
Pepper – 1/4 tspn
- Cook the chicken with oregano, pepper and salt till it is done.
- Mash the potatoes and mix with the cooked chicken.
- shape the mixture in 2 such that they round balls or in the shape as shown in the picture.
- Now coat the chicken and potato mix in the flour and bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the mixture.
- You can eat this with fries and make a nice croquette dip. Enjoy.