These are awesome snacks that are vegan and low calorie. You could end up eating these as a snack or as part of a meal if you wish.
- One whole Cauliflower medium sized washed and cut. You could use the frozen cauliflowers, but make sure you thaw them.
- Yogurt plain – 5 tbspns
- garam masala – 1 tspn
- Cumin powder – 1 tspn
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tspn
- salt to taste
- Mango or amchur powder – 1/2 tspn
- Turn on the oven to bake to 350 degrees
- Mix ingredients 2 through 7 in a bowl
- add the cauliflower pieces to the mixture and make sure they are covered
- Grease the baking tray
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower pieces are soft
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve and enjoy