Given that this is the flue season, it is always nice to have a pack of tissue papers handy. It is especially nice if the tissue paper holder were self made and stylish.
I sewed an easy to make tissue paper holder. As I have mentioned in the past, I am not much of a sewer this project was fun and quick to make.
To make this fancy looking tissue paper holder you will need: 2 pieces of fabric 11.5 x 12 and 11.5 x 11 inches, sewing machine, scissor
These are the steps to make it:
- Sew together the edges of the fabric with a 1/4 inch seam allowance. The right sides need to face each other.
- One side of the fabric is longer but that’s needed.
- Turn the fabric such that the right sides are facing outside.
- Fold the fabric such that one of the sides overlaps the other.
- Sew the sides
- Turn the fabric inside out and iron the completed project.
your done and it’s that easy.