These are decadent an ooo so delicious. It is the bake sale season so game on for all those baked goodies.
Want to know how to make these?
- For the buns, bake 6 yellow cupcakes and cut each of them in halves as shown in the picture.
- Bake a muffin and cut the muffins round the size of the base of the cupcakes.
- Color some grated coconut green ( with green frosting) for the lettuce.
- Use the red and yellow frosting for the mustard and ketchup.
- Use the base of the cut cupcake and place the cut muffin.
- Place the grated coconut on top.
- Add the yellow and red frosting on top.
- Place the top half of the cup cake on top.
- Place a toothpick through. Make sure it does not go all the way through.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and you are done.