This is Baba’s famous Rosemary Chicken Recipe. This is extremely healthy and easy to cook.
2 pounds of chicken legs
1 table spoon olive oil
2 Tea spoons of Rosemary leaves
1 cup of white wine
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/2 a medium sized onion
You would need a steamer
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly.
2. Marinate the chicken in a mixture of white wine, rosemary, salt and pepper.
3. Steam the chicken until the chicken is completely cooked.
4. In a pan add the olive oil and let it warm up, add the onions and sauté the inions. Once they turn golden brown, add the steamed chicken and fry for about 5 – 10.
5. Serve the chicken with peas and a salad.