A good Monday morning to the world out there. It has been a long road though exciting road to getting healthy. Getting healthy is not about an instant 2 week diet (though it could kickstart a healthy lifestyle), it’s about the constant progression and long term goal setting. Any ways I can go on and on about this topic but here I am with a very unglamorous but insanely simple recipe that’s both healthy and uses only 6 ingredients.
For the yellow squash parsnip dish you will need the following:
- 3 medium sized yellow squashes, cut in rounds ( see picture above)
- 1/4 of a parsnip cut in small 1/2 inch cubes ( so as to not overwhelm the taste)
- 1/2 a sweet onion cut in small 1/2 inch cubes
- salt 1/2 tsp
- pepper 1/2 tsp
- light tasting olive oil
- In a pan mix all the ingredients
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the squash, parsnip and the onion are all mushy
and your done. Enjoy and let me know how yours turned out.