I saw this beautiful fabric over the past weekend for Nurseries. It inspired me to look at what all I could take on as a project for this fabric. One of the easiest projects that I found was that of a baby blanket.
Here are the instructions on making this adorable blanket.
- Get a yard of Nursery Fabric and a Yard of Minky Fabric.
- Cut both fabrics into 32 x 32 inches ( 2 inches for the seams)
To prepare the blanket:
- Place the right sides together and sew the fabrics together leaving a 4 inch gap.
- Once stitched pull the fabric out from the inside.
- Sew a top stitch and stitch the opening as well.
You are done. These are really great as baby gifts and are soo cuddly and soft.